Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites

Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy Icecream: You don't even know how happy I was when I heard this announcement! I'm so excited :)
Cameras For Summer (or any other time of the year!): Cell phones are the most convenient, but do not always produce the best photos.
Fight Song -- This and 'Bad Blood' are my songs of the summer!
HSM Flashmob -- I've always wanted to participate in a flash mob with this song..
Icebar: Cool.
Instagram -- Log into your profile on desktop. The new layout is gorgeous and looks awesome!
Stacking Mugs: one / two / three (I really want to buy this set for a friend!)
+ I can't decide between one and two for myself!
Store Vs. Outlet: Shop NOW! J.Crew, Gap..great sales this wknd :)
19 Airports: Can I take a trip and just visit the airports?!
13 Apps: Brain food.
3rd Princess Diaries Movie: So..I thought this was true, but I think it's just a rumor :(

Inside Out hits theaters today!

Have an awesome weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment