Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Favorites

This week has been a crazy one, but I'm thankful for all I've learned and accomplished!
I'll be done with my last summer school class this upcoming Monday! Yay :)
I've been trying to get into somewhat of a schedule, because I want this summer to be kinda productive :)
As much as I hate waking up early, I'm trying to do just that so I have time to practice yoga and eat breakfast to start my day off right!
Once I'm on the mat, I forget about how tired I am. Instead, I choose to focus on how awesome yoga is and how it works wonders for me.
I always feel refreshed and ready to face the day with a positive attitude :)
One day I'm going to run out of TV shows to watch (that's the only way I can motivate myself to do schoolwork), but not yet, because this week I started The O.C. and I'm hooked! It's almost embarrassing how often I hum the theme song..
An awesome thing happened today in the USA! The Supreme Court ruled that marriage is for EVERYONE!
I'm so happy for all the people who have been waiting for this decision to be made and are finally able to marry the person they love :)

'Bad Blood'/'WANEGBT': I found this mash-up a couple of weeks ago, but I forgot to share it!
Beaches: Daydreaming..
Bethany Hamilton Shares Photo Of Baby Boy: Awh! I love her inspiring story and how she chose to stay positive despite what happened to her.
British Icecream: Can I live in Brighton, please?
Camera Apps To Organize Photos: Using a few of these to complete #17 under PERSONAL on my 101 in 1001 list :)
Cartoon Food: How do they make it look so real?!
#CharlestonStrong: Pictures are powerful.
First International Day Of Yoga: I just started practicing, but that doesn't mean I love yoga any less. How cool are these photos?!
Food In Disney Movies: Screen to plate.
Freeze: "I can dress up, but I can still be tough."
Harry Potter Play: I.Can't.Wait!
Instagram + Travel: IG's newest update is awesome! SO useful.
LED Waterslide: The best kind of scary.
Motivation Speech: If Shia LaBeouf didn't inspire you, then maybe this 3 year-old will..
NZ Hyperlapse: Gorgeous.
(Pizza) Hot Pockets: YUM! I would order one of these everyday if I could..
YouTube Fitness: Exercise for any time, any place.

History was made today in the US of A
Closing Paragraph Of The Marriage Ruling: Read this. Beautifully written.
Rainbow Dishes: There's no better way to celebrate than with food!

Speaking of The O.C.,
-cue 'California' aka The O.C's theme song here-

I hope this weekend is an amazing one for you :)
Take some time to unwind and enjoy the next few days!

P.S. Outfit post coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment