Sunday, June 7, 2015

For The Upcoming Week

"This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you." --PKP

Sorry for such a short post! I also apologize for being so random. 
This is sort of like my reminder/to-do list :)

This is a stressful week for me..but I'm going to try to take it one day at a time.

I want to face this week with an "I can do this!" kinda attitude.

I'm hoping to post at least 2-3 times each week starting tomorrow :)

I've already started working on Friday Favorites for this week! I'm excited to share what I've found!

I'm looking to check off a few more things on my 101 in 1001 list! :)

I have a few outfit posts coming soon which I can't wait to show you guys! 
I would have posted them sooner, but I'm not happy with how the pictures turned out..so I'm going to ask my sister to retake them :)

Thank you for being so patient and reading my posts. I really appreciate it.
I don't care if only one person reads this little blog. 
I like having a creative outlet, and this is the best "project" this college student could ever dream of having :)

Also, if you want to follow me on other social media sites: Instagram // Twitter // Tumblr

Wishing you the most productive week ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment