Friday, March 20, 2015

These Are A Few Of My (Recent) Favorite Things

I decided to share a much shortened list of my 'Friday Favorites' this week and I hope these are things you, as readers, will enjoy also :)

1. INSURGENT
This movie came out today and it is AMAZING! Even though it's technically a sequel, it's still great! The book series is my favorite and I have been counting down the days since the last movie came out :)
(I can't find a picture, but in one scene, Theo James has a kid on his shoulders and it is just precious! One of my favorite moments in the film!)

2. Spotify
I am in love with this app, and use it on my iPad 24/7.
I listen to just about anything and make new playlists all the time!
I love being able to play Disney one second and switch to Bastille the next.
My username is 'smileshineinspire' if you want to follow and/or see what I'm listening to :)

3. TriviaCrack
Anyone else play this addicting game?!
I have it on my phone and iPad.
It's almost embarrassing how much I play..

4. Style inspiration
The always classic, effortless Sarah Vickers of Classy Girls Wear Pearls
City-chic ready outfits by Mackenzie Horan of Design Darling

5. Gilmore Girls & Friends
I am totally marathon viewing these two shows simultaneously on Netflix.
I love the comedy aspect of Friends and the drama on Gilmore Girls.
GG--Rory is me. I find so many similar qualities between her and myself.
Friends--I'm totally the Joey of the group, in that I love to eat.

6. Celebrate!
Happy international happiness day and macaron day and first day of spring :)
There's so much to celebrate! 
I hope each and every one of you finds happiness in your life, even if you have to search for awhile! Don't give up; it's out there :)
I made macarons for the first time last year, and I can't wait to make more whenever I get the ingredients :) This dessert is one of my favorites!
I am excited for the style that accompanies warmer weather (even though I hardly have any spring clothing which means shopping is in my future). I'll make another post solely dedicated to spring style! :)


I hope your weekend will be amazing and restful in order to prepare you for the week ahead! I can't believe my spring break is almost over! It's almost time to go back to school and wrap up this semester and freshman year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment