Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

What a week and it's only going to get crazier! College is full of ups and downs, so I'm glad that I have Rory Gilmore to relate to :) #almostS5
Netflix is really not helping me at this point in the semester, only to distract me from actually studying, but it's good to have it when I need a study break (which usually lasts a few hours) #oops

Downton Will End After Season 6 (Hints of a follow up movie!)
I'm really sad that my favorite show's ending, but it wasn't a surprise. I knew the show wouldn't last forever. I can't wait to see what the last season will hold :)
Ed Sheeran Crashes A Wedding (my sister would completely freak out if this happened..)
Guy Embarrasses Himself (but it's adorable!)

Get some rest, relax, catch up on a book/tv show, or just hang out with some family and friends :)
Set aside time for YOU and let yourself recharge :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment