Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

Today was my last full Friday of the semester, of my freshman year of college! I cannot believe it! This is too crazy..my feelings are a mixture of wanting this year to end as well as never wanting to leave. I wish I could stay on campus without having to go to class. That would be the life! But seriously, next semester is gonna rock. I recently changed my major, so I'm really excited about my future! I love the classes I have scheduled for fall, the clubs I'm in as well as the ones I'm (possibly) joining, the friends I've made and the ones I'll make in the upcoming months..basically everything! Gosh, I can't wait!

Abuse Survivor Wrote Beautiful Letter To Social Workers (I am so glad that something good came out of all that bad!)
Beauty and the Beast First Cast Photo (Anyone else freaking out?!)
Coloring Books For Adults (I want them all!)
Facebook Helps Boy Feel Better About Surgery Scars (I'm thankful for the beautiful people in this life)
Josh Groban & Kelly Clarkson Duet (from JG's new album that drops April 28)
Shailene Woodley's MTV Speech (One of my favorite human beings!)
Smiling Dogs: This post makes me happy :)
The Princess Who Saved Herself (Can't wait to read this!)
Wild Gardens In Britain (Just leave me to explore for the rest of my life..)
27 Tumblr Posts To Sum Up Your TV Addiction (Scary how accurate these are!)

I hope you find time in your busy schedule to stop and take time to enjoy a sunset. Sometimes we hurry and rush through this life that we forget to be appreciative of all the little things around us. Let's take time to dance in the rain, to stop and smell the roses. Have a wonderful and safe weekend! :)

P.S. A special birthday shoutout to my British best friend :) I hope you have a wonderful day! I love you and am so thankful for you! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this post & thank you for the birthday wishes :) xx

    ReplyDelete