Friday, March 20, 2015

Monday Makeover

Just because it happens to be a Monday does not mean it has to be a bad day.
You choose to make it whatever kind of day you want it to be. You are in charge.
Whether the events of the day are good or bad, your attitude is what is most important.

Two of my favorite quotes:

"If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."
Roald Dahl

"Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you."
Charlotte Whitton

Today, I had no class, picked out my courses for next semester, rearranged my dorm room, ate gummy worms, procrastinated a lot, but then ended up actually doing a little work to get ready for this week..and now watching ABC Family movies :) what a great day!

Recently, I've felt that I needed a change somehow..and maybe doing what I did today is just what I needed.
Make sure you take time for yourself every now and then; let not only your body rest but your mind as well.


pink + blue

Love this color combo!

Wearing bright colors for the rest of this week to make up for the gloomy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment