Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites

Thank goodness it's Friday! This week was tough, emotionally and spiritually, for me. The events of the past few days have helped me grow and learn more about myself. I cannot believe the impact this week has made on me. Looking back, it has been one of the best weeks in college for me, ever. I've learned so much about myself, other people, and how much relationships can affect the college experience. Also, only one more week till spring break which I cannot wait for! :)
And only two more weeks till Insurgent premieres! Ahhhh

ANIMALS
Dogs In Swings and Westies (my favorite dog breed!)
Videos of pigs eating: here and here and one solving a puzzle here

ENTERTAINMENT
Mystery Book Series--8, 10, 12, and 13 are my favorites!

#iheartfood

HOME

LOVE

MUSIC
Holes In The Sky--new song from the Insurgent soundtrack!
I Really Like You--new (really really catchy) song from Carly Rae Jepsen
Wilder Mind--out May 4; new Mumford & Sons album!

RANDOM
X-Rays Show We Are All The Same: love has no labels
4-Year Old Girl's Response To A Boy's Rude Comment (I hope no one ever breaks this beautiful girl's heart.)
#finddancingman: I hate when something rude is posted on the Internet, but I love how the people on the Internet find ways to turn it into a positive! I can't wait to see the outcome of this :)
#likeagirl: rewriting what the definition of 'like a girl' is!

STYLE

WANDERLUST
Inside A Crayola Factory--okay, not really a tourist destination, but would be really cool to visit :)

I've been looking forward to going home all week, and I am excited to spend time with my family :)
Shopping, painting, blogging, a little bit of everything :)
Pizza & Girl Scout cookies..this weekend keeps getting better and better :)
Have a wonderful weekend! You are loved <3

No comments:

Post a Comment