Wednesday, December 10, 2014

1/8 DONE

I'm done with my first semester of college! What?!
Finals wrapped today, and my brain is so tired!
I don't feel like writing or thinking for at least a few days..all my energy is completely drained!
I think I did okay with my exams and I should end the semester with at least reasonable grades :)
It seems so crazy that I am able to enjoy almost a whole month at home with no classes, tests, or projects to worry about! I'm very excited to celebrate my favorite holiday with my family!
I cannot wait to cook and decorate and play holiday music and wrap presents and shop, and so much else that accompanies the Christmas season! :)
Baking, reading, catching up on tv shows..all the many wonderful things I haven't been able to do while away at college!
I've been sleeping in my Christmas PJs since the start of December, and it just makes me happy to go to sleep..also, there's Christmas cookies on them..


My attempt at taking an artsy holiday picture ft. my pajamas and a candy cane :)

I cannot wait to blog more over the holiday season!

I'm off to SLEEP in my own queen-sized bed (this is probably one of the best reasons for coming home!) and watch MasterChef Jr., because yes, I am that girl! :)

Sleep well!

I cannot wait to share this week's Friday Favorites!
To everyone in the Divergent fandom, be on the look out for an extra special link this week!
:)

Have a great day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment