Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Favorites

It's Friday. I survived exams..barely. I'm at home and I can't wait to bake and read and paint and shop for Christmas presents and blog and so much more!
Two weeks from yesterday will be Christmas! Can you believe it?!

I will never be NOT obsessed with Taylor Swift and her songs..here's an acoustic (!!!!!) mash-up of her 1989 album. Also, her inspiration is another reason why I love her..read some of her thought-provoking words here!

YES! French Toast Crunch was so good aaaaaaaand it's (coming) back! Read more about the cereal's return here.

Think you know everything about your favorite Disney princess? Read here to find out more.

A breakfast cereal cafe? Count. Me. In! This is awesome. Check it out here.

Take this quiz  to find out how obsessed with pizza you are..obviously, it should be like 110%!

Natural Disaster just became my favorite song, even though it's an old one by Pentatonix..listen here.

OHMYGOSH
how precious is this little boy?!
watch this video RIGHT NOW! you won't regret it!
either you'll be crying, smiling, or both at the end of the video!

If you couldn't tell (based on the number of links I've included about them before on this blog..), pandas are my favorite animal! This video is so precious!

This is insane, and actually kinda funny..read about the crazy waitlist for duck boots from L.L.Bean here.

What we've all been waiting for! Watch the Insurgent trailer here!
This is a short glimpse into the amazing movie that we all know it will be! :)

I've been marathon-ing the Harry Potter movies with my sister, and I just want to say how much I love this series! Maybe I'll also have time to read the books over the holidays as well :)

Don't forget to check out the stories that J.K.Rowling will be posting on Pottermore for the next 12 days as an early Christmas present to her fans! Read about it here (the link I included is going to update each day with the story that was revealed!).

Enjoy another wonderful holiday weekend! I hope it's magical for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment