Friday, December 26, 2014

Friday Favorites

The last Friday Favorites of the year!
Whoa!
(Sorry this post is short! I didn't write it in advance; I'll probably do a follow up post for 2014 later on, which means in 2015! :)

2014 movies: here

Let It Go flashmob: here

Netflix tricks: here

How to improve your New Year's resolutions: here

I'm off to watch the S5 Downton Abbey Christmas special! :)

Somehow, someway, Tumblr will always come through for you..SO many people sent me Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas messages this year and I just want to thank you! Those have been very inspiring and helpful for me during this Christmas season after the year I've had! One of the sweetest things you guys have ever done for me! I am so thankful for an amazing community full of loving people! Thank you <3

Hope you all have had the most wonderful Christmas holiday and are enjoying the last few days of 2014! I hope next year is one of the best ones! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment