Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Another Year Has Come And Gone

Happy (early) New Year!
and to anyone who is already in 2015, hope you had a spectacular celebration! :)

Who else is excited to begin a brand new year?!

2015!
I'm excited to see what this year has in store!
I'm also ready to let go of 2014..
Some things that happened this year are not allowed to move forward with me into the next part of my life.
I am ready to start a new chapter and I hope that I am prepared for it as best as I can.

I'm starting my 2015 Memories Jar tonight, and I can't wait to read what it will hold this time next year.

I'm watching New Year's Eve (2011) while I write this, and I'll probably end up viewing the clip from High School Musical where Troy and Gabriella sing at the ski lodge as well. Is anyone else freaked out that it's been eight years since that movie came out?!

New Year's Eve is a time where you can think of what has happened during the year, be thankful for the good, acknowledge the bad and learn from it, and prepare for the year ahead.

I can't even believe all that happened this year. Some things feel like they happened forever ago, but in reality, it was only a few months ago. I mean, the Olympics (!!!!), took place in February of this year!

What a year it's been!

This year, I graduated high school, started college and completed my first semester, stepped out of my comfort zone, started a blog, and learned much more about who I am in the process.

I am ready for 2015, and I hope that this year is ready for me.

Best of luck to all starting a brand new chapter in their book of life.
Let's make this one of the best.
365 days = 365 opportunities and chances to make 2015 a wonderful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment