Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday Favorites

Here's the first Friday Favorites of 2015!
I am SO excited to begin this new year!
MY LAPTOP IS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN AND I AM SO HAPPY :)

Taylor Swift is one of my favorite celebrities, and her spirit of giving is just one more thing I love about her.
This video is sweet and I hope it makes you smile (and perhaps even cry) as much as I did (here).

Catch Bastille perform 'Pompeii', if you weren't able to on NYE (here).

I made a '2015 Memories' jar and I can't wait to fill it! Here's how to make one of your own :)

Dads everywhere should act like this toward their daughters.
It is precious to see how much how much he cares about her and how he is teaching his daughter to recognize the respect she deserves.
Watch the video here.

I am definitely adding these towns to my travel bucket list! Click here for the list.

Who knew there were this many ginger people in the world who I would wanna be best friends with?! Quiz here. (Emma Stone, Rupert Grint, Ed Sheeran, Prince Harry, etc. :)

OHMYGOSH NO!
I need to roadtrip and book plane tickets ASAP to these places (locations and places here).

This timelapse from NYE in Times Square is whoa! Watch here.

Another reason chocolate might be good for you? Click here.

Even a Friday is made 1000x better with puppies! (here)

THIS. Maybe one day, a certain someone's name on my Facebook will turn into something more for the both of us like in the video here.

S5 of Downton Abbey starts this Sunday, January 4! :)

This is the year that belongs to the Back To The Future reference! It would be cool if half of the things they had in that movie came true, since you know it's the year he went to the future! CRAZY
Click here and here for more details.

I hope you have a safe, wonderful first weekend of 2015! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment