Thursday, December 17, 2015

Winter Break Bucket List

YAY, I'm (finally!) on Christmas break, and have been for the past three days, but I've been too tired to post or do anything except sleep and watch movies all day..#oops.
Anyway, I can't believe that sophomore year is already halfway over! It's crazy to believe how far I've come in a year..recently, I've been thinking back on memories from last year, and am happy to say I love the place I'm in now. I switched to a major that will eventually lead to a career field and job that I'm excited for. I have real and genuine friendships that mean the world to me, and I can truly say that a family's love is the best there is. I'm so very grateful for the laughter, grace and peace that fills my life.
*
I wrote down a few goals for my Christmas break, since I want to make it as productive as possible (including Netflix, yes I said it!). This list includes movies/tv shows, but it's not limited to only watching a screen :) When I go back to school, I want to be proud of what I've accomplished while I was "on vacation" :)

Donate hair to Locks of Love.
Exercise/yoga at least 5 times a week.
Make 5 foods (desserts/main dishes)
Paint 5 pieces.
Publish 5+ blog posts.
Read 5 books.
Try 5 new places (eat, see, do)
Watch 5 movies/TV shows

Have an awesome Thursday + check back tomorrow for Friday Favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment