Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Baking Blitz

Merry Christmas Adam (aka day before Christmas Eve) ;)
Good luck in last minute shopping, baking, cleaning the house, etc. :)

I'm baking a number of other sweet treats this year, but I really wanted to post this. I wrote this post last year (I know, I know), but I completely forgot to click publish! Haha. Anyway, I thought why not? This post includes a few recipes that you might find interesting, and hopefully helpful if you're a procrastinator like myself :)

The holiday season is the time to bake!
Christmas cookies are always a welcome gift, and it is just another reminder of how sweet this season truly is..
I love baking! Whether it's gingerbread, sugar, or the classic chocolate chip cookie, they're all wonderful! The house smells great afterwards, and the process of baking is {ironically} a stress reliever for me!

I made chocolate chip cookies for my sister to take to school for friends and teacher gifts!
I used this recipe and I think they turned out quite nicely!


Popcorn Balls are always a treat I've wanted to make, but never had the time or ingredients on hand to do so! I bought all the necessary items at the grocery store, so here's my first attempt at this particular salty/sweet dessert..
Recipe here!


Sugar cookies are a staple at my house..so of course I had to include them in this list.
I used this recipe. I also LOVE Pillsbury sugar cookies (especially the holiday themed ones)!
I was literally skipping down the aisle after I spotted the Pillsbury Dough Boy on one of the cookies' packages. I know I'm weird.. 

Also, if you need a quick gift idea, a jar of Cookie Butter from Trader Joe's would be absolutely perfect! I've bought Original before, but I decided to try the Cookie & Cocoa flavor, and it is my new favorite!

Try one of the recipes I included above or choose one from this list (sweets you can make with 4 ingredients or less!) or this one (various takes on the classic Christmas cookie!).

Happy baking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment