Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hi, everyone!
Can you believe it's December?!
So crazy! This semester has flown by!
I love/hate it :)
I almost forgot to write this week's Friday Favorites..I thought of it last night! So sorry, but at least I posted one this week :)
I apologize for being so MIA lately..I was sick the day after my last Friday Favorites went up, and then over the Thanksgiving holidays, I got a little bit better, but didn't feel like putting together a FF (which is a first!) because I felt like I didn't find any good links :(
Again, I hope this week's post is okay..I haven't spent too much time on the Internet, scratch that, I haven't spent much time on the Internet doing COOL stuff like BuzzFeed and/or finding cool articles for you guys! Instead, I've been researching mass extinction, writing about ethical and moral principles, and working accounting problems..so fun, right? NOT haha :)
Finals start NEXT week, and on top of those, I also have papers and presentations due!
So, as always (or as I should have done in the past) school comes first :)
But..that doesn't mean I'm not enjoying every single day of the holiday season! I brought back my mini Christmas tree and it's (literally) brightening up my dorm room. While I write this, I'm currently eating a peppermint stick, Spotify is nonstop Christmas music, and when I'm done with school and (finally!) start winter break, I will write some holiday-themed posts for ya :)
I'm still celebrating, even if it's in small ways :)


Amy Poehler Now Has A Star On Hollywood's Walk Of Fame: YOU GO GIRL
Bess Talks About How Much She's Changed In 1 Year: Proud of her!
Daniel Radcliffe's Audition Tape For Harry Potter: Precious.
December Style Guide -- Ireland: GORGEOUS
Disney Proposal: Awh!
DIY Christmas Treats: Making some or all this year :)
Downton Abbey -- First Look At Christmas Special: -CRYING-
Gracie's Holiday Spirit: When I grow up, I want to be just like you! Your enthusiasm for life is like no other.
JIM, GUYS! I Just Want A Jim: <3
Julia's Navy Lace Dress: So pretty!
Mall Santa Goes Extra Mile: Awesome :)
Mark + Priscilla Zuckerberg's Letter To Their New Daughter, Max: Must-read.
Rockefeller Christmas Tree Through The Years: I actually watched it this year :)
Royals Go Rock Climbing: #goals
Tina Fey + Amy Poehler Compliment Each Other: Long lost sisters. Get it?
THE Holiday Ad: Just watch it.
THIS dress: I need it.
Unique Wrapping Paper Ideas: I'll definitely be using some of these!
Why 'Elf' Is The Best Christmas Movie: I quote this movie way too much..

*Random: I'm not really sure why Jewish/Hannukkah parodies are so popular right now..I've seen about 5 in the past week! Anyway, I like them! They're really catchy :) It also made me really interested in their traditions! I'm going to research them later :)

Hope you have an awesome first weekend of December!
Go ice-skate or drink hot cocoa with all the marshmallows your cup can hold :) Buy a Christmas tree and decorate it! Be grateful and enjoy every single moment you are able to spend with your loved ones.
Sending love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment