Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Resolutions

It's the last day of 2015 with only hours left until the New Year!
Who is excited and ready?! :)


I decided to post my New Year's resolutions in the hopes that putting them out there for the whole world to see will keep me accountable and make me (hopefully) achieve my goals.
6 resolutions for the year 2016: here we go..

1. Post more on Instagram and make a cohesive feed.
My personal Instagram has been seriously lacking in creativity and photos, so with the dawning of a new year, I thought I'd try to fix that. New photos. New inspiration. New lenses also help ;)

2. Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
This year, I'm going to eat better, and exercise more.
In years past, I have kept a food diary, so I'm hoping to continue that as well as find an exercise routine I enjoy. Last summer, I fell in love with yoga, but still haven't quite found out how I'm going to fit it into my crazy college schedule. In 2016, I'm going to make more of an effort to do so. Even if I resort to YouTube videos, it's better than nothing :)

3. Less screen time
This sounds so weird to say in this day and age, but I would really like to limit my time on my laptop and not feel like I have to constantly check my phone. When I'm bored, I randomly browse the Internet, watch Netflix, or take quizzes on BuzzFeed. There's so much more to do in this world, why spend so much of life behind a screen?

4. Improve academically.
The semester that just ended is my highest GPA to date. I'm super proud of myself, and can honestly say that I've put more of an effort into my classes ever since I switched majors. I'm hoping to continue this next semester. I am forever grateful that I found a field of study I enjoy at the time I did.

5. Do more of what I love.
Blogging/painting/reading/crafting/adventuring
:)

6. Love.
I'm a representative for a company called So Worth Loving. They have had such a big impact on my life. Their words of affirmation and love have made me want to improve myself in so many ways. I'd love to come up with bigger events for my campus next semester and continue to share love with anyone and everyone :)

I hope that by reading these resolutions it has inspired you to come up with a few of your own.

A huge thank you to those who read this tiny blog. I'd love for it to grow and improve over time, but college still comes first. I do know I want to keep this blog updated in the future. Thank you for taking time to read the ramblings of whatever's going on in my life :)

Have a safe and happy New Year!
Here's to 2016 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment