Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites

Friday is finally here! This weekend is off to a great start. I'm in my dorm room, and I just finished a crazy game of Apples to Apples with my friends. I plan on going away for part of the weekend to attend a sporting event for my school, but when I return I'm going to try and get a jump start on next week! I have quite a few tests and quizzes coming up that I need to study for!

College has been quite an adventure. I plan on writing many blog posts about my first year, much more detailed than my few sentences here and there in Friday Favorites. I'm sorry about not having as much content as I had hoped. That is definitely a goal for my blog for this year.

One of my all-time favorite bloggers is Mackenzie Horan at Design Darling.
She had quite a few wonderful posts throughout this week, and I just wanted to share them here! :)
For anyone who made a New Year's resolution about organization, let me present this one about cleaning out your closet but looking at it in a brand new light! (here)
I also love this one, 25 easy things you can do in 5 min. or less!

On my wish list for my birthday: these two new bracelets from KJP ( here and here)!
They are the perfect shade of purple and I like the name of the first one (Downton Abbey reference, maybe?!) :)

CURRENTLY
Listening to the Annie soundtrack!
Talking about this amazing speech given by Emma Watson on gender equality

DOGS

ENTERTAINMENT
Riley-- my favorite MasterChef Jr. contestant in S3 (I want him as my little brother!)

FOOD

INSPIRATION
Dove ads: Dads and Curls

RANDOM

WANDERLUST

I hope that this week has been productive for you.
Have a great and relaxing weekend!
Treat Yo Self sometime in the next few days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment