Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Favorites

Another week of school is finished! I think this semester is going to fly by!
I'm glad I'm able to relax this weekend and hang out with my family :)
Sorry for the lack of blog posts! My life's been crazy! But as you can see, I always find time for the Internet, and for watching a marathon of Modern Family episodes! I'm almost on S3! :)
Also, the amount of links might be overwhelming, but please comment if you would like me to just include my top favorites! I loved so many of these articles/videos/posts that I had to compile them all in one big list! :)

ADORABLE
Jamming to Taylor Swift: here
Animals prepared for winter: here
Girl finds out she's going to Disney World: here
Good things come from bad; one sweet dog's story: here
John Krasinski and Emily Blunt's relationship: here
Corgi visits Disney: here
Kid + dog + another kid on Instagram; here
Toddlers recreate fairytale characters: here
Disneybounders Instagram pictures: here

FOOD AND DRINK
24 coffee shops you should check out on your next road trip: here
You can turn almost any food into pizza: here
18 food Instagram accounts: here
Substitute cauliflower for carbs: here
13 ways to drink more water: here
I've been waiting my whole life for this! 3D food printers (!!!): here
29 soups for those cold winter nights: here
Cookie dough desserts: here

LONDON
22 apps: here
16 diagrams: here
16 Pinterest accounts: here
Kensington Palace: Instagram and Twitter

MISC.
Girl Scout history: here (definitely need to order a few boxes soon!)
Artists you need to watch for 2015: here
Teen Court. This is really interesting! (here)
You've Got Mail website: here (it is the exact same as when the movie came out in 1998!)
Be the best healthy you you can be: here
Gina Rodriguez's speech about cultural identity: here
All 66 eps. of Lizzie McGuire: here

TRAVEL
Inspired accessories: here
Themed weddings: here
Boston timelapse: here
LOVE this wall art: here

WEDDINGS
Former flower girl and ring bearer marry 20 years later (here)
Harry Potter snitch themed engagement ring (here)
Groom sees his bride for the first time (here)
Bookstore proposal: here
The perfect food fountain you should have on your big day: here

I hope that this weekend is wonderful for you! Plus, I really hope that over the next few days, I can start planning more blog posts! :) P.S. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment