Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

This week has been so hectic, but thank goodness for this weekend, even if it is a busy one! I have so much to do before the Thanksgiving holidays! Ahhh, the first semester of my sophomore year is almost over! Where did the time go?!

A Man Built A Kayak For His Dogs: Precious!
Finding Dory Trailer: We've waited 12 YEARS for this!
For Those Who Love Giraffes: Adorable :)
Jamie Lawson -- Okay, so this guy was recommended and signed by Ed Sheeran, so he has to be good, right?! Funny story..my roommate found this song a few weeks ago, and played it for me, but neither of us had ever heard of this guy, and now I think he's gonna be famous because of Ed! :) Whoa! (Also, go listen to his album out now! SO GOOD!)
London Underground Gifts: These are all so cute!
Mozzarella Sticks @ McDonald's: YES
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 T: I. Can't. Wait.
One Room Challenge: A 6 week challenge to redesign a room + Mackenzie Horan completed two! Check them out here.
Pizza Hut 3 Tier Box: PLEASE! I need this for the holidays!
Tyler Knott: Love how he views and writes about the world -- it's so evident in his poetry!
2015 -- 98 Song Mashup: This one's my favorite so far!
44 Years Later..Willy Wonka Cast Reunites: If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it..-insert music notes emoji here- :)

Downton Abbey aired its (almost) last episode Sunday :'( I think everyone's hoping the Christmas special will wrap up the series better, because the ending just wasn't what we were expecting it to be..we want it to feel final!
Also, I finally got around to watching Gotham! I'm already halfway through the first season. It's so addicting, and I love it! I'm trying to catch up, since it's airing its second season right now (and I hate spoilers!)

Have an awesome weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment