Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday Favorites

Yes, it's Friday! FINALLY
I cannot wait to go home and cheer my sister on at her state track meet! I'm so proud of her for making it this far her first year of cross country! Wow! Proud sister rant. #sorrynotsorry
So, not blogging this week was super weird, but I think know I made the right decision. As the semester draws to a close and as the holiday season's now in full swing, it's one less thing on my plate that I have to worry about. I'm still continuing Friday Favorites, because it's one of my favorite posts to write each week :)
I hope each and every one of you has had a good week so far! Here's to the weekend :) 

ASL Hello
Best Halloween Costumes: Harry Potter Halloween + Viola Davis
Deer Photobombs Photo Shoot
Movies You Need To See In The Next 4 Years
Hot Chocolate In The City
Hunters
Instagram Star Quits 'Unhealthy' Social Media
Jonas Brothers: Talk about a #tbt, wow! They're adorable :) Found this gem while I was watching Aquamarine with my friends! We were looking at the soundtrack, and we were like the Jonas Brothers sang a song for this movie?! Completely freaked out..
Layering
Navy Suede
Potrero Hill
Puppy Time Lapse
Titanic Theme Park: Yay or nay?!
Vegan Mac + Cheese Recipes

Have an awesome weekend :)

1 comment: