Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Favorites

We made it through another week! :)
I'm almost done with sophomore year. What?! It feels like we moved in just yesterday..
I'm actually kinda sad. It's very bittersweet this year. Anyway, I still have a whole week of exams, so no time to get emotional :)
I wasn't feeling very motivated to write a blog post (or do anything else) this week, probably because I've been studying so much :/
But I'm sure it'll pay off in the long run!


Cats Named Shrek + Smurf Rescued
Derby Day With Draper James
Dolphin Saves Dog: My friend showed me this video this week, and I loved it!
Editor Obsessions: Striped Shirts
Julia + Rose's adventures around Italy: A Day In VeniceTuscan Sun, + Venice To Burano Island
Millennials Are Now The Largest Living Generation
Pizza Box Made Out Of Pizza
Pottermore's Illustrated Timeline Of Fred + George's Pranks
President Obama Meets Prince George
Seersucker Swing Dress
Star Wars Fan Saves Coins To Buy Lightsaber; Amazon Gifts It To Him
Student Pays Off Grandparents' Loans
Xbox Commerical: Just watch it. You won't regret it.
You Can Buy A Bouncy House On Amazon!: Best find of the entire week!

Now if I can only make it through finals..
I have so many things I hope to accomplish this summer, and I can't wait to share (soon!) :)
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment