Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Favorites + Happy (Belated) St. Patrick's Day


Hi! Hope you've had a good week :)
I can't believe today's my last day of Spring Break. I didn't accomplish as much as I would have liked to, but I did have a chance to relax, which was nice, because I'm going to be crazy stressed for the rest of the semester! Anyway, Allegiant comes out today and I can't wait to see it :)

A Spring Dress And Sneakers
Back At It Again With The White Keds
Emma Watson Beatboxes While Lin-Manuel Miranda Raps About Feminism
Get Organized
Gingham + Espadrilles
Harry Potter Oreos
Lemon Cupcakes
My Brooks Brothers Story
Pet Raccoon Helps Owner With Chronic Illness
Santa Barbara Farmer's Market + Spring Green*
Thank You Letter To J. K. Rowling
Twix Spread
Viral Sad Grandpa: This makes me so grateful for my grandparents and the memories I have with them <3
Willy Wonka Factory Restaurant Comes To Universal Orlando
21 Things You'll Understand If You Were A Jonas Brothers Fan

*Actually, just check out every post from this week on GMG! I loved them all :)

Who wore green yesterday to make sure they weren't pinched? I did!
St. Patrick's Day reminds me of how much I love Irish music + makes me want to visit this beautiful place even more :)
Danny Boy
Ireland's Call
Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats
Pot 'O Gold
St. Patrick's Day + March Madness Food Deals
The Cup Song: This song sounds even cooler sung in Gaelic :)
3 Ways To Decorate Donuts

Have an amazing weekend :)
If the weather is anything like it is here, go out and enjoy the sunshine!
Visit a farmer's market. Read outdoors. Beware of allergies, but have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment