Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Favorites

Less than a week till Christmas! OHMYGOSH
Anyone else freaking out?!

If you put the holidays and pranks together, you get John Krasinski and Jimmy Kimmel's ultimate prank battle..watch the video here. It's hilarious!

Whoa! J.K.Rowling blew us away again. Her response to a Twitter question is clever yet perfectly states her opinion on the issue. Crazy brilliant. Read about it here.

There's nothing quite like a proposal..I especially love this one because I'm a big fan of photobooths! Watch the video here.

Puppies + presents (here)

This is just sad. Why can't I be this well dressed? Read more about the kids who made new style rules and look out for them on IG here.

THIS is so important! Here's to YA female leads in books and the generation that they have inspired so far..read here.

This pug and I have so much common..basically, #weheartfood
Watch the entertaining video here.

Bucket list: receive or give a puppy for Christmas!
(Just look at these people's reactions in this video!)

Sorry not sorry. I'm actually a fan of this remix! Listen here.

Goals. "Maybe this room and this building is trying to reflect society and reflect America."
I think it would be so cool to be a woman at the White House who was chosen to ask the President a question!

I wish I could draw (anything) from memory! This guy is talented! Photos and article here.

Both of these links include tips that are useful when you're money-conscious and/or looking for
alternatives to the clothes you would normally buy!
For petite women: 5'4" and under..here
Buying clothes in the men's dept. is way cheaper!..here

Have a great (last) weekend before Christmas! :)


Credit: here

P.S. I have a holiday themed post I've been working on for awhile, and I can't wait to share it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment